Fixed more bugs, one of which was actually preventing one of Osana’s elimination methods from being possible.
To read a list of everything that was added/changed/fixed/improved in the latest build, please scroll down past this beautiful artwork of Komako – the 8th 1980s Mode rival – drawn by asuka_cam!
- From now on, if the player commits murder with a bucket of weights, the text during the End-of-Day police investigation sequence will make mention of the weights, rather than simply saying “no murder weapon was found.”
- Adjusted the position of the camera during the Chigusa gravure photo shoot minigame to reduce or eliminate the chances that any character could block the view of the minigame by walking in front of the camera.
- The act of throwing a car battery into a puddle of water is perceived as a murderous act. However, merely dropping the car battery by emptying your hands was not considered a murderous act, meaning that you could get away with murder in front of an audience by dropping rather than throwing a car battery. This oversight has been fixed.
- If the player started a “Knife Only” Challenge run and then put sleeping medicine into their rival’s bento, the game would incorrectly identify the rival as “poisoned to death,” and the player would get an instant game over. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player approached Senpai and Osana’s bentos and poisoned one of them, the button prompt for poisoning the other bento would not disappear from the screen. This bug has been fixed.
- If a student changed into a gym uniform after being splashed with water, they would later change clothing a 2nd time – inside their classroom. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that would prevent a student from being able to reach their destination if their destination was a toilet in the “haunted bathroom.”
- When the player spawned at school, they would be wearing two panties simultaneously. This was unintentional; the bug has been fixed.
- It was possible to perform Chigusa’s “gravure photo shoot” minigame even if Chigusa was dead. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player attempted to save a photograph in 1980s Mode, the feature would not work. This bug has been fixed.