Wanted to fix some bugs and improve the design of Juku’s Task, so here’s a new build.
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this video by Diamond Pro, who used Pose Mode to pose the entire cast of 202X Mode, as well as the entire cast of 1980s Mode! That takes a legendary amount of dedication!
Fixes and Changes
- Adjusted Juku’s dialogue and Task description text to make it easier for the player to understand that the player is not intended to remove the dumbbell from the bucket after bringing it to Juku.
- Fixed bug that would cause Juku to react to a dumbbell dropped on the ground as if it was a suspicious object, even though he had specifically requested the dumbbell to be brought to him.
- Juku will no longer pick up dumbbells / return them to their proper location, since he canonically doesn’t know where they are and is too weak to lift them.
- Fixed bug that caused Shima Shiya’s task subtitles to display for half the time they were intended to.
- Ayano’s new ponytail hair model now collides with her body when she crouches and crawls.
- Fixed bug that caused Ayano to appear bald during Osana’s Befriend/Betray cutscene.
- Expanded the range that will cause Juku to consider a dumbbell to be “nearby” him.
- Fixed bug that caused Ryoba to appear bald at the “Thanks For Playing” screen.
- Fixed bug that caused Joze’s student council uniform to be pure white.
- Updated a few student appearances and portraits.