This is a very minor update, but it does contain some fixes that I wanted to get out.
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this video. What is it, you ask? Somebody turned “Ai Will Shock You” into a stage for Beat Saber! It makes me so happy to know that someone enjoyed a song from Yandere Simulator enough to make it a playable level in a badass rhythm game!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from fully listing out all of a rival’s likes and dislikes when searching through their bookbag.
- Fixed bug that caused the protagonist’s school uniform to reappear on their body if they exited school while wearing a raincoat.
- Fixed bug that prevented the new Martial Arts Club tasks from showing up in the Task List on Ayano’s phone.
- Fixed bug that sometimes prevented students from having outlines around their hair in Yandere Vision.
- Fixed bug that caused only Ryoba’s hair model to be visible during Ryoba’s low-sanity hallucinations.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to conceal an entire container of bleach inside of a bookag.
- Fixed bug that caused one of Senpai’s hairstyles to appear as bald in the Senpai creation screen.
- Fixed bug that caused Ryoba’s head to be pink in the Courtroom cutscene.
- Updated 1989 Student #40’s hair model.
- Updated Haruto’s hair model.
- Updated Koharu’s hair model.
- Updated Uekiya’s hair model.