Excellent news – the speed of bug studies has drastically diminished! Hopefully, we’re lastly transitioning out of the “fixing something that's damaged” section, and getting into the “implementing the final remaining options I needed to incorporate within the sport earlier than the crowdfunding marketing campaign” section.
The newest construct fixes some important bugs that lots of gamers had been encountering and reporting, and likewise provides two minor options that will turn out to be useful for Mission Mode gamers.
To learn an inventory of every thing that was added, modified, or fastened within the newest construct, scroll down previous this attractive art work of Ryoba drawn by C4TH4R4SIS!
- It's now attainable to restore a sabotaged energy strip and likewise unplug an influence strip from a wall, that means that the participant can now use the facility strip for electrocutions a number of occasions in a number of places across the faculty in sooner or later. This modification was made to help Mission Mode gamers.
- Now you can discover a field of aluminum foil sheets within the Dwelling Ec room. You'll be able to deliver this field to the weapon bag and pad the within of the weapon bag with foil. After doing so, steel detectors will turn out to be unable to detect any steel weapon that's within the weapon bag.
- I’ve been made conscious of the truth that, when Nemesis disguised herself as a pupil, she at all times wore “outside” footwear, even whereas indoors. This made it extremely straightforward to determine which pupil was Nemesis in disguise. Any longer, she is going to put on indoor footwear whereas indoors, in order that the participant can’t simply inform which pupil is Nemesis.
- If the participant tried to make use of the sewer manhole to eliminate a homicide weapon, the protagonist would merely put the homicide weapon away in her stock as an alternative of truly disposing of it. This bug has been fastened.
- If the participant opened the manhole cowl with a manhole instrument after which saved and reloaded the sport, the sport wouldn’t keep in mind the precise state of the manhole cowl. This bug has been fastened.
- If the participant dumped a corpse into the sewer manhole, saved, and reloaded, the sport wouldn't acknowledge the corpse as “disposed” upon reloading. This bug has been fastened.
- Mounted bug that will trigger the participant to have the identical merchandise of their stock twice in the event that they introduced an merchandise from residence to highschool, then saved and reloaded.
- If the participant picked up a crafting merchandise, then saved and reloaded, the sport would respawn the crafting merchandise. This bug has been fastened.
- Mounted bug that will trigger Raibaru to freeze in place completely if she dodged the water coming from a sabotaged consuming fountain.
- Mounted bug that prevented the “crush rival with heavy object from above” function from working.
- Mounted bug that made it not possible for the participant to delete save information.
- Up to date Miyuji’s hair texture.