Whoops! There was a really annoying bug in the last update, so I decided to release a new bug-fixing build right away. Please grab the latest update to be free of the troublesome issue that was present in the last build.
To see a list of everything that was changed or fixed in the latest update, please scroll down past this absolutely gorgeous artwork by Kenishman!
This artist has produced some of the most amazing Yandere Simulator artwork that I’ve ever seen, and has been one of my favorite artists for years. Some of their fan art is extremely dark and graphic, but perfectly captures the extreme situations and emotions that would happen in the kind of scenarios that can occur from Ayano’s actions. Ah! I love this artist so much!
Fixes and Changes
- Previously, a sabotaged power strip would only recognize a puddle of water if it was created through a scripted event (sabotaging a pipe with a wrench), and would not recognize any puddle of water that was created by dumping water from a bucket of water. This is no longer the case; sabotaged power strips will now always be able to recognize that they are inside of a puddle of water, even if that puddle was not created through a scripted event.
- Osana will no longer react to a stink bomb if she is reacting to the sight of Senpai’s book floating in water. Reacting to the destruction of Senpai’s book is more important to her than a bad smell.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Tag” button from displaying properly (or functioning) if the player accessed the Student Info screen through taking a picture of a student’s face.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to think that Ayano had Saki’s Bra in her inventory if she picked up any “task item” (such as Ryuto’s bandana or Osana’s cat phone charm).
- Fixed bug that caused sabotaged power strips in the bathrooms to only become electrified when the power switch was “Off” rather than “On”.
- With advice from a native Portuguese speaker, I’ve adjusted some of Joze’s Portuguese dialogue to sound more natural.
- Fixed bug that resulted in “invisible walls” in the plushie and workbench areas of the school.
- Removed the blue tint from the Student Profiles, since most people seemed to dislike them.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “low-sanity hallucinations” from fading in and out properly.
- Corrected a typo in Shinako Bunzai’s student profile.