Whoops!! There was a bug in the previous build that prevented one of the game’s murder methods from working. How embarrassing! I’ve uploaded a new build where the bug is fixed.
That one bug isn’t the only change that has been made to the game, though. to read a list of everything that was fixed/added/changed in the latest build, scroll down past this amazing Ayano cosplay by kae_kk_ae!
- When a student screams, nearby students will now look in the direction of the alarming thing the screaming student is screaming about, instead of staring at the screaming student himself. (It was supposed to work this way already, but a bug prevented it from working.)
- The 16 most recent additions to the Content Checklist now have unique icons with original artwork, instead of the crummy placeholder icons that I made in 5 minutes.
- One of the shots in the intro cutscene has been tweaked. It is not final, and further changes are pending in the future.
- Updated the delinquent boys’ textures to more accurately reflect their official character artwork.
- Otohiko is now performing a pose in his portrait instead of performing a neutral idle animation.
- Updated the eye textures for Borupen, Juku, Kyuji, Riku, Sho, Shozo, and Tsuruzo.
- If the player killed a student, wrapped the corpse in a garbage bag, and then dropped the corpse near another student, that student would incorrectly believe that a valid conversation partner was nearby, and they would begin performing a talking animation. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to splash water onto a character who was wearing a gym uniform. (This was not meant to be possible, since it would wreck the game’s logic regarding what state a student was in.)
- If the player joined a club, quit the club, then joined another club and performed a club activity, the game would not acknowledge the club activity as being performed. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to freeze in place if they were attacked by a mind-broken slave while in the middle of practicing sparring with the player.
- If the player picked up a garbage bag that was next to a cardboard box, the cardboard box would disappear. This bug has been fixed.
- The subtitles 1980s Mode Genocide Ending cutscene didn’t have the correct font or color. This has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to put a scythe inside of a weapon bag using the Yandere Vision menu.
- Fixed bug that would allow characters to clip into desks when being killed next to a desk.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to put a scythe inside of a cello case.
- Fixed bug that prevented any electrocutions from taking place.