Some multilingual fans of Yandere Simulator have been gracious enough to translate my YouTube videos for non-English-speaking fans. In this blog post, I will keep a list of YouTube channels that translate my videos, so that non-English-speaking fans will be able to follow the development of the game.
This list will grow over time; I will update this blog post with new channels as I learn about them.
I know that I’ve encountered more translation channels than the ones listed above, but right now, those are the only channels that I can remember. If you encounter or operate a translation channel, please inform me (over e-mail) and I’ll update this blog post to list more languages.
I don’t care about this, YandereDev. Where is the next video? Where is the next update?
I’m sorry. Please be patient.
I’ve got two things for you today! The first thing is a new build of the game, with some bug fixes and adjustments. The second thing is…a rap battle between Yandere-chan and Osana Najimi! Yes, that’s right! You can see the battle here:
Fixes and Changes
- Updated some of the sanity-based killing animations so that the victim’s body would not wind up too far away from their position at the beginning of the animations.
- Fixed bug that was causing a shadow to appear over Yandere-chan’s face if the player activated the panty censor before or during Tornado Mode.
- Fixed bug that was causing the “Befriend/Betray” cutscene to break if the player had chosen the 6th school uniform.
- Changed the functionality of Blade Hair Mode. The original functionality was too difficult to activate.
- If school atmosphere is low, the school’s loading screen will be different.
- Fixed clipping problems with a few of Yandere-chan’s hairstyles.
- Sanity-based killing animations are now activated by default.
- Added twelve new hairstyles for Yandere-chan.
- Added one new accessory for Yandere-chan.
- Fixed typos in the game’s credits.
This has nothing to do with the game’s development, so you can just ignore the following text if you’d rather not listen to me talk about anything unrelated to Yandere Sim:
Y kysa lymmat “Heur” ec lusehk uid dutyo. E’ja paah yhdelebydehk drec kysa vun y jano muhk desa. E’s cunno, pid E ypcumidamo HAAT du dyga y tyo uvv du bmyo drec kysa. E’s kuehk du cdnays dra kysa yd dfedlr.dj/oyhtanataj
E fyc unekehymmo bmyhhehk du cdynd dra cdnays yd 12:00 huuh (eh dra BCD desa wuha). Rufajan, drana ryc paah y tamyo, yht huf E ys hud cina frah dra cdnays femm pakeh. Rubavimmo, ed femm pa jano cuuh.
I’ve uploaded a new build that fixes many of the bugs that were present in the last build!
To read a changelog of everything that is new in the latest build, please scroll down past this beautiful illustration by ZakuraRain!
I’ve been waiting so long for the Flame Demon to become relevant, so that I could finally share this gorgeous artwork with you! And now, the time has come! Hooray!
ZakuraRain also drew two other really beautiful illustrations related to Midori and the Flame Demon – one of them is old, and one of them is recent!
Changes, Fixes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that was causing the camera to be positioned at a low height during the “Summoning Flame Demon” cutscene, if the player had been crouching or crawling before initiating the summoning sequence.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to freely walk around after a group takedown animation if she was performing an action (such as an attack or dumping a corpse) while being apprehended.
- Students will now pause for a moment before performing a group-takedown, instead of instantly launching into a group takedown immediately after witnessing a murder.
- Attempted to fix bug that was causing liquid to appear on students’ bodies if they were standing nearby another student who had liquid on their body.
- Fixed bug that was causing the panty “censor shadow” to appear over Yandere-chan’s eyes, rather than her panties, during the Flame Demon easter egg.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to freeze if Yandere-chan was aiming her smartphone camera while being apprehended in a group takedown.
- Fixed bug that would cause teachers to speak Senpai’s lines after catching Yandere-chan misbehaving.
- Changed the school logo on the social media website accessible from Yandere-chan’s bedroom.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Flame Demon to say his “Have a taste” line more than once.
- Removed a 3D model that was not meant to be visible.