Want to know the latest features added to the game? Click here! Want to watch my latest video? Click here!
Want to read a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build? Scroll down past this tweet by Emmaria!
Whoa! That’s quite a lot of improvement!
Fixes, Changes, and Improvements
- Fixed bug that would cause the Tag (the red circle that appears around a student in Yandere Vision when using the Tag feature) to float in the center of the screen until the tagged student appeared within your field of vision.
- Fixed bug that could cause the player to get locked in place permanently if spotted committing murder by the Journalist, but the Journalist was too far away to reach the player before the end of the player’s attack animation.
- Fixed bug that prevented a blood splatter from appearing on the player’s knife after it had been used to subtly stab Raibaru in the side as she was being attacked by a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed bug that would cause a rival’s suitor to attempt to stalk her / spy on her even after she had been expelled, by walking to the last location she was seen at before her expulsion.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to automatically be kicked out of any club during the weekend, even if the player had attended club activities earlier in the week.
- Fixed bug that would cause certain girls to “glitch out” when made into prisoners in your basement (you would simply see some female legs poking out of cardboard boxes).
- Fixed bug that caused the “open door” prompt to disappear from certain angles if the player entered the shed in the gardening club and then closed the door behind them.
- It’s no longer possible to spill a bucket of water in the dirt area of the gardening club, or on stairways. (It could result in puddles floating in midair).
- Fixed bug that would cause a bag of chips to make a “vending machine dispensing item” sound effect upon pulling the bag of chips out of a bookbag.
- Chigusa will no longer agree to go talk to her suitor at the matchmaking spot if she is wearing a bikini. It was too weird (and caused bugs).
- Fixed bug that would cause characters to perpetually ignore all giggles if they noticed a weapon on the ground while investigating a giggle.
- Adjusted the tables/chairs in the 1980s Light Music Clubroom so that student pathfinding will no longer break around those objects.
- Fixed bug that would cause subtitles to display over the pause menu if the player paused the game while subtitles were on screen.
- Since Raibaru can’t be poisoned on Tuesday, Info-chan’s “Poison Raibaru” Scheme is now disabled on Tuesday.
- Fixed bug that prevented Chigusa from performing her “gravure photoshoot” event after Cleaning Time.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to gossip about a rival after she has been expelled from school.
- Fixed bug that prevented Ryoba from having her “gentle face” while inside of her bedroom at night.
- Removed the “Debug Load” feature from the Load screen, since it lost its functionality.
- Fixed texture bugs in the Newspaper Clubroom.