(If you’re here to check for development updates and not read bug-fixing changelogs, I recommend reading a recent post called “The Big June Update,” because it describes the most recent additions to the game!)
I’ve prepared a new build that fixes some bugs that have been getting reported lately!
To read a list of everything that was changed or fixed in the latest build, please scroll down past another beautiful illustration by Yokichi Sakamoto!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug in the “sneak into insane asylum” mission that would cause a character’s red “becoming aware of player’s presence” marker to remain onscreen when the player was hiding inside of a locker.
- Any student with the “Spiteful” Persona will no longer call the cops on the player or testify to the police about murder, after witnessing the murder of a student that they were being bullied by.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from detecting whether or not the player was carrying emetic poison in their inventory when approaching Osana/Senpai’s bentos to poison them.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “tag” circle to continue appearing in Yandere Vision even if the tagged student had been removed from the school environment.
- Removed exploit that would allow the player to avoid being kicked out of a club at the end of Friday by simply skipping Friday on the Calendar screen.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from removing an expelled rival from school after the “getting expelled by guidance counselor” sequence had ended.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to count a clean swimsuit as a bloody swimsuit even after the player had cleaned blood off of a swimsuit.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to softlock if the player washed a bloody weapon using the water basin in the Home Ec room.
- Fixed bug that caused Osana to wear the wrong school uniform during the “wakes up tied to a chair in the basement” cutscene.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Student Info pages to display incorrectly when viewed inside of the protagonist’s home.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “eyewitnesses accuse the protagonist of murder” feature from working.
- Fixed bug that caused the ventilation system to identify the Newspaper Club as the “Info Club” in 1989.
- Fixed bug that made it possible for the player to run while being chased by the Journalist.
- Removed text that referred to Akademi as a “high school” and replaced this text with the word “academy” instead.