Ack! I made a dumb mistake in the last build that resulted in the crafting workbench becoming inaccessible. I’m so sorry about that! Here’s a new build with that problem resolved, along with several other issues addressed, as well.
To read a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this super-cute drawing of Saki by AlyaFebrianaDe1!
As you probably know by now, the visuals of the title screen change based on how Osana was eliminated. (For example, if you make her commit suicide, you will see her hanging from a tree branch at the title screen.)
Originally, the game’s only method for crushing someone to death was dropping a bucket full of heavy weights on someone’s head. So, if you had eliminated Osana by crushing her, you would see her at the title screen with her head crushed by a bucket of weights.
However, the “bucket full of weights” elimination method was recently removed from the game, and replaced with two new methods: dropping an air conditioner unit or a heavy weight onto someone’s head. To reflect this, the visual for “Osana was eliminated by being crushed to death” has been updated to feature a heavy weight rather than a bucket full of weights.
- All of Chigusa’s simps – I mean, followers – would immediately stop following her as soon as her “talk with Senpai after school” event began. This was not intended (they were meant to stop following her after the event ended). This bug has been fixed.
- When using the “Toggle Outlines” feature, many of Ayano’s hair models would not lose their outlines. This bug has been fixed. All of Ayano’s hairstyles – including her “loose hair” and Ryoba’s “loose hair” – should now be able to lose their outlines.
- If the player dropped the stethoscope and a student picked it up and tried to return it to its proper place, the student would walk into the infirmary and then spin in circles. This bug has been fixed.
- If a student became alarmed by the player immediately after being alarmed by a radio, the student would slide across the ground while performing a “confused” animation. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player gave Senpai a unique hair color (anything other than the default color) that hair color would not be accurately reflected in his student profile portrait. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player arranged a meeting with a student and saved while the student was at the meeting spot, that student would forget about the meeting upon reloading. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player checked the Senpai Shrine in 1980s Mode, Senpai’s portrait would use the 202X gradient background instead of the 1980s gradient background. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player chose Otohiko as their target for Mission Mode, the player would get an instant game over upon entering the school environment. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player chose Haruto’s hairstyle for Senpai, Senpai’s hair would appear the wrong color in the Kokona tutorial cutscene. This bug has been fixed.
- Senpai was not attending Chigusa’s after-school events because he was running the “simp for Chigusa” code at that time of day. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player saved, killed their rival, then loaded, the game would consider the rival to be eliminated. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player checked the Senpai Shrine at nighttime, the tree behind Senpai would be solid black. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that created an invisible wall in the Sewing Room and prevented the player from being able to interact with the crafting bench.