There was a bug in the previous build that prevented several of the game’s elimination methods from being possible. Sorry about that! Here’s a new build with that bug addressed, along with several other improvements and fixes.
To read a list of everything that changed in this build, scroll down past this gorgeous illustration of Supana Churu by Tangsen_Malum!
Table of Contents
- Added another plushie to the plushie shelf to honor a YouTuber who has done a lot to spread awareness of Yandere Simulator overseas.
- The wooden cabin and the greenhouse inside of the gardening club now produce appropriate footstep sound effects.
- Ryoba will now swap to her “Loose Hair” hairstyle after removing her clothing in the school shower building.
- It is now possible to create a Mission Mode mission where the required weapon is a stethoscope.
- If the player opened the “watch anime” menu while stepping away from the anime shelf, the game would forget that the player was standing at the anime shelf and think that the player was interacting with the bedroom door, instead. This would cause the game to execute the bedroom door code (go to school, go to town, go to stalker house, etc) from the “watch anime” menu. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player quit a club, joined another club, and performed a club activity in that club, the game wouldn’t remember the fact that the club activity had been performed. This bug has been fixed.
- If a suitor gave a gift to a rival, that gift would appear on Kaguya’s body on the subsequent day, instead of appearing on the body of the rival who received the gift. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the game’s depth-of-field effect from updating correctly when the player’s attack was being countered by a teacher.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Raibaru from entering the “died of electrocution” animation if she was electrocuted while reacting to Osana’s death.
- Fixed bug that would make grass sound effects play everywhere except the ground floor if the player was wearing gym clothing.
- Fixed bug that would cause an infinite stream of “It’s locked!” messages to appear when attempting to open a locked door.
- Fixed bug that caused blades of grass to appear in the school gymnasium backstage area.
- Fixed bug that made the wrong sound effects play in the pool area and gymnasium.
- Fixed bug that prevented the kidnapping feature from functioning.
Footstep Sound Effect Note
“YandereDev, YandereDev! Footsteps sound should different on carpet!”
Yeah. It’s not like I don’t know that. I just don’t have the sound effects yet.