Hello! I’ve prepared a new build with a lot of bug fixes, but also some improvements and new features that you might be interested in.
To read a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down past this super-cute, super-adorable illustration of Shiromi by Momo-Fujimi! (After all, 2022 is a “Year of the Tiger” according to the Japanese Zodiac!)
- It was discovered that the two trash cans (the one at the indoor cafeteria and the one at the outdoor cafeteria) were not “equal” to one another; one of them lacked functionality that the other one possessed. The two trash cans have been updated so that they both support the same types of items now.
- If the player eliminated their rival, and then the police were called to school to investigate a different student’s murder on a subsequent day, a bug would cause Senpai to appear during the End-of-Day police investigation sequence. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player killed a rival several weeks after eliminating her non-lethally, her elimination information would not update on either the Stats screen or the courtroom sequence. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that caused the new “doors open by tapping button rather than holding button” feature to cause locked doors to automatically open even if the player did not possess a key or lockpick.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to interact with any object that was dropped near the areas of the rooftop where corpses could be dropped from.
- Fixed bug that could result in Raibaru sliding across the ground instead of walking when accompanying Osana to her Monday after-class rooftop event.
- Fixed bug that caused the game over screen to glitch out if the player was caught during an outside-of-school stealth mission.
- Fixed bug that would allow Ryoba to put lethal poison in a rival’s bento even if she didn’t possess any lethal poison.
- Fixed bug that made it possible to use a circular saw to dismember a corpse that was wrapped inside of a garbage bag.
- Fixed the hair model of a female 1980s Mode student whose twintails were not symmetrical.
Changes and Improvements
- From now on, if the player obtains lethal poison, a sedative, or a lockpick while at school and brings it home, they will be able to bring that item from home to school in the future.
- Put a “CLUBMEMBER USE ONLY” sign above the vat of acid in the Science Club so that players would understand that the protagonist can only use the vat if they have joined the club.
- Changed “Raibaru walks beside Osana” code back to “Raibaru walks behind Osana like a pet dog” code. The “walk beside” code resulted in too many bugs and janky-looking situations.
- All characters in 1980s Mode now have profiles and appropriate likes/dislikes that match their profiles / identities!
- The Characters page of the official website has been updated with pictures of Saisho Saikou when he was younger!
- It is now possible to pickpocket a shed key from the Gardening Club leader in 1980s Mode.
- Updated Ryoba’s walk animation to match the arm position of her idle animation.
- Updated the hair models and textures for a handful of characters.
1980s Mode Asylum Stealth Mission
- It is now possible to pick up pebbles inside of the Asylum stealth mission and toss them to make a small noise that temporarily distracts anyone close enough to hear it.
- It is now possible to find a bottle of lethal poison and a bottle of sedative in the Asylum, and bring the items home with you once you’ve finished the mission.
- It is now possible to use “Yandere Vision” during the Asylum stealth mission to see the location of enemies and the items that you’re looking for.
- It is now possible to hide inside of lockers during the Asylum stealth mission. Enemies cannot detect you while you’re inside of a locker.