Whoops! There were some silly bugs in the game that I didn’t know about until just recently, so I decided to release a new bug-fixing build to fix them.
I think I forgot to update the number at the bottom of the screen, but rest assured, the latest build available was released on 2/4 and not 2/2, even if the bottom of the screen still says 2/2.
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful artwork by mmoKa_!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from acknowledging whether or not the player had sabotaged a rival-senpai interaction, if the player ended the schoolday by performing a club activity with their club.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from acknowledging that the player had used up the lethal poison in their inventory, if it was used up by putting it into a bento inside of a rival’s bookbag.
- Fixed issue that would prevent the game from being able to load a Mission Mode mission if the player was using a mod to translate the game’s text into a language other than English.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “likes/dislikes” grid on a student’s profile from updating when the player changed students profiles while the grid was onscreen.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to automatically advance the day from Friday to Saturday if the player loaded their game on a Friday.
- Fixed bug that would cause all rivals to always oversleep during their 3:30 PM nap on Thursday, even if the player had not sedated them.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to incorrectly identify whether or not a suitor had the hair color that the rival preferred.
- Fixed bug that caused any liquid inside of a door-trap bucket to turn into water as soon as the bucket fell.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from giving the player a game over for being expelled from Akademi.
- Corrected student profiles that only had 4 likes/dislikes instead of 5 likes/dislikes.
- The Journalist will no longer attempt to apprehend Ryoba if an easter egg is active.
- Fixed bug caused the game to skip Sunday as a playable day in 1980s Mode.