That massive update from the 15th broke a couple of features, and this update restores their functionality. Sorry about that!
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this absolutely adorable video from KikiTale! It’s so cute!!!
Fixes and Changes
- In Mission Mode, Delinquents will now respond positively to notes about the topic of “Bullying”, so that it will become possible to complete missions that would require the player to make a Delinquent respond positively to a note in their locker.
- Fixed bug that prevented characters from attempting to return a dropped object to where it belonged if another character had died while attempting to return that dropped object to its proper location.
- Student Council members will no longer react immediately to any “illegal” action that you are performing if you alarm them by running nearby them; they will take a moment before they begin reacting.
- Fixed bug that caused the game’s framerate to be locked at 60 FPS after exiting the Light Music Club’s rhythm minigame, regardless of what framerate the player had selected in the Settings menu.
- Fixed bug that caused all blood pools in 1980s Mode to grow to the same size, instead of gradually shrinking like the blood pools do in 202X Mode.
- Because a bucket of blood counts as murder evidence, any bucket that is at least 50% bloody will now be marked orange in Yandere Vision.
- Fixed bug that caused the protagonist’s low-sanity hallucinations to cast shadows on the ground after they had faded away.
- Fixed bug that caused the protagonist’s collision sphere to expand in size after putting an object into a garbage bin.
- Fixed bug that prevented attack animations from playing during certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to fit a “Pool’s Closed” sign inside of a bookbag.