Oops! There were some bugs in the previous build that actually prevented some events/features from working. Sorry about that! Here’s a bug-fixing build that resolves the issues that were introduced in the previous build.
To read a list of everything that was fixed or changed in this update, please scroll down past this cool artwork of Ayano by rainbowcolor10!
Fixes and Changes
- In the last build, I adjusted the bullies’ routine in Mission Mode so that they would eat lunch instead of sunbathing at lunchtime. This is because I completely forgot that it was already possible for the player to change the bullies’ routine by using the “Pool’s Closed” sign to stop them from visiting the pool. I’ve changed it back to the way it was before.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to remove an item from their book bag and perform a killing animation simultaneously if they attacked a student while also meeting the conditions for removing an item from their bookbag.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to join the Photography Club if School Atmosphere was low enough to make the Photography Club students begin acting as “Sleuths.”
- Fixed bug that would cause a student’s Persona to switch to “Strict” (the Persona reserved for faculty members) after reporting a suspicious weapon to a teacher.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to hear the sound of Megami’s laptop shutting off if they reported a corpse to a teacher that was in the faculty room.
- From now on, the player will never see button prompts (like the “hold E to talk to a student” prompt) appearing on top of the “Matchmaking Results” window.
- Fixed bug that would cause dismembered students to “come back to life” if the player participated in Togo’s beat-em-up Task and then returned to school.
- Added missing words / removed extra words from the text that appears onscreen during the “monologue describing next rival” segments of 1980s Mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented the camera viewfinder from appearing when going into first-person mode after joining the Photography Club in 1980s Mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to pick up one of the “Mysterious Keys” needed to activate the science club robot easter egg.
- Fixed bug that prevented Raibaru from being able to pathfind properly during her “talk to Osana on the rooftop at Cleaning Time on Monday” event.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the tape player from operating if the player paused a tape, waited a few seconds, then tried to resume playback.
- Fixed bug that would cause Senpai to have no animation or verbal reaction if he witnessed the protagonist poisoning someone’s food.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “X button” from changing to “F Key” on the screen where Jokichi appears kidnapped in Ryoba’s basement.
- Fixed bug that would cause Osana’s character model to look messed-up after she was kidnapped and brought to the player’s basement.
- Fixed bug that made Raibaru “twitch” and “glitch around” during her “talk with Osana about the type of boys she likes” event.
- Fixed bug that prevented Osana from being able to walk around and pathfind after getting up during her sunbathing event.
- Removed exploit that allowed the player to kill Ui Tunesu during the tutorial buy crafting a knife at the workbench.
- Fixed bug that prevented a barrier from appearing in fornt of the gardening club after it had been shut down.
- Fixed bug that caused the “Makeshift Knife” to be identified by metal detectors as a metal object.
- Fixed bug that prevented Osana from lying down at the right angle during her sunbathing event.