There were some bugs in the previous build that weren’t absolutely life-ending, but were inconveniencing enough players that it was worth releasing a bug-fixing build to address them.
If you’ve reported a bug that wasn’t fixed in this build, don’t worry – just wait for the next build.
To read a list of everything that was fixed or improved in the latest build, scroll down past this striking artwork of Ayano by DS_nekochan!
- Progress has begun towards making the game change the button prompts when the player plugs in a Sony controller. If you play this build, you’ll notice that some of the game’s button prompts now update to accurately reflect the type of controller that you’re using – Xbox or PlayStation. However, the process of updating the button prompts is not finished yet. I’ll let you know when the process is 100% complete, so that you can begin reporting any instance in the game where the button prompt isn’t changing as expected.
- Ryoba’s hair physics in the True Ending cutscene have been improved.
- Added a new YouTuber plushie to the game.
- If the player’s sanity drops beneath 33%, students begin to appear as black silhouettes. Restoring sanity will restore a student’s appearance to normal. If the player set a student on fire, their body turns solid black. If the player laughed after setting a student on fire, the charred corpse would gain its color back. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player unlocked the Yakuza and then walked around in a specific part of the street, the Yakuza’s menu camera would render Ryoba’s hair (but not the rest of her body, making her hair appear as if it was floating through the air). This bug has been fixed.
- Osana’s eyes were not the correct shape during the befriend/betray cutscene. (The eyes were too exaggerated.) This bug has been fixed.
- If Osana stood at a meeting spot at Cleaning Time, Raibaru would not pathfind to her location properly. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player tried to make a character perform an animation using Pose Mode, the game would soft-lock. This bug has been fixed.
- Ryoba’s breasts were accidentally larger than they were supposed to be in the True Ending cutscene. This has been fixed.
- The Light Music Club girls had the wrong face textures. This has been fixed.