Whoops! There was a pretty serious bug in the last build, so here’s a new build with some improvements and fixes.
To see a list of everything that was updated in the latest build, scroll down past this hilarious video by:
Oh, yeah, and also, Mikeeey continued his playthrough of Yandere Simulator! Check it out!
- If two subtitles appear onscreen simultaneously (such as the subtitles for a conversation between Senpai and a rival, and the subtitles for a conversation that the player is trying to have with a student), the “event” subtitles will move out of the way so that the two subtitles onscreen are not overlapping.
- Previously, if the player toggled the “Censor Blood” option during gameplay, any blood pools that were present at school at the time would not update to become censored/uncensored. From now on, currently-existing blood pools will update whenever the player toggles that option.
- If the player picked up the bottle of lethal poison in the Science Lab and then reset the week, the poison bottle would be missing, even though the player had returned to a point in time when it should be available. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that would cause Osana and Musume to lock in place if Musume’s “talk with Osana” event began at the same time as Osana was attempting to travel to her locker to check for a note.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “Pass Time” minigame from increasing the player’s score for passing the first obstacle.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to softlock if the player attempted to speak with a bully girl about her task.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to take out smartphones in 1989 if they heard the sound of a radio.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Task List screen to display incorrect information for a student’s task.
- Fixed typo in the Mission Mode “reason why you got a game over” for a security camera game over.
- Fixed bug that would cause Ayano’s “hair down” hairstyle to turn invisible upon a game over.
- Fixed problems with the new bento 3D model.