Yandere Simulator is a game that is currently available on Windows and Mac. While there is no official Mac version yet, there is a possibility that it will be released for Mac, Linux, and Android in the future since it was developed using Unity. There is no official word on whether Yandere Simulator will be available on iOS. The gameplay involves the use of various tools and weapons to help the player progress.
The gameplay of Yandere Simulator is intense, entertaining, and features a captivating story. The player takes on the role of a character who romances and flirts with a snarky and rude individual named Micah. The original intro of the game follows the story of Ayano Aishi, an average teenage girl who discovers love while running to school. YanderDev initially developed the game as a single-player experience. However, more work is required to improve the game. Despite being a work in progress, YandereDev's meticulous approach to sandbox-style storytelling is admirable.
Here are some interesting facts about Yandere Simulator:
- If a Teacher's Pet reports a murder and Ayano moves the body away from the crime scene, the teacher will assume it was a prank and not call the police, even if there is other evidence present.
- There is currently no official release for Mac, so Mac builds are not available at this time.
- There is a mod available that provides a unique challenge and a different way to play the game. Players can export it and give it any title they desire.
- A list of Yandere anime characters is available for those who want to explore more.
- The Headmaster's Tapes in the game reveal additional information about the school's backstory.
- In the Drama Clubroom, players can participate in various activities, such as playing with a kitten.
- The game Monster Prom is a charming dating simulator where players navigate the high school experience as monsters.
- To play Yandere Simulator, download the game file, extract it to a convenient location, and run the executable file. Terminal may need to be informed of the file's location for proper execution.
- In Yandere Simulator, there is no way to make someone forget witnessing a murder.
- Ayano can visit a specific location in the game to get a new uniform and clean blood off herself.
- In Mission Mode, players are assigned different missions to complete.
- The Launcher for Yandere Simulator can be downloaded by clicking the corresponding link.