Yandere Simulator Launcher:
The launcher is very simple to use, but if you need help getting it to work, click here to watch a tutorial video.
If the download is painfully slow, try using this link instead below:
Latest Yandere Simulator patch. Download links for the build from March 28th, 12:00 AM:
Mediafire link :
Mega link :
Yandere Simulator is still in development, but you can download a sandbox build that is intended for testing and debugging. Before playing the debug build, please keep the following information in mind:
- There is no way to win the game yet.
- The game is less than halfway complete.
- Most features are currently missing or unfinished.
- The debug build uses placeholder graphics and animations.
- The final game will have much better graphics and animations.
- As of now, Yandere Simulator is a PC-only game. However, there are category that provide Mac-compatible builds.
- The game is updated frequently, and some updates may contain huge bugs. The game is not guaranteed to run smoothly.
- This debug sandbox build is not representative of the final game. This build only exists for testing purposes.
- Please do not report any bugs unless you’ve read all of the information on the Bug Reporting page.
- If you want a smooth, bug-free experience, please wait until the game has been completed.
- Left Stick to move the character.
- Right Stick to move the camera.
- Hold LB to run.
- Tap RB to laugh. Tap repeatedly to laugh louder.
- Hold down RB to activate “Yandere Vision”.
- Hold down LT to take out your smartphone. Then use RT to snap a picture.
- Click in the Left Stick to spawn a trail that leads to class.
- Click in the Right Stick to crouch. Hold it down to crawl.
- Press Start to pause the game. Use the ‘A’ button to move forward through the menus, and the ‘B’ button to move back through the menus.
- During a conversation with a student, use the Left Stick to highlight a dialogue option, and use the ‘A’ button to make a selection.
- Use the D-pad to select a weapon. ‘Down’ on the D-pad will de-equip your current weapon, or drop whatever item you are currently carrying.
- WASD to move the character.
- Move the mouse to move the camera.
- Hold Left Shift to run.
- Tap Left Ctrl to laugh. Tap repeatedly to laugh louder.
- Hold the Left Ctrl key to activate Yandere Vision.
- Hold down the right mouse button to take out your smartphone. Click the left mouse button, or tap the CTR key, to snap a picture.
- ‘T’ key to spawn a trail that leads to class.
- ‘C’ key to crouch. Hold ‘C’ to crawl.
- ‘Enter’ key to pause the game. Use the ‘E’ key to move forward through the menus, and the ‘Q’ key to move back through the menus.
- During a conversation with a student, move the mouse to highlight a dialogue option, and press the ‘E’ key to make a selection.
- Use the 1, 2, 3, and 4 keys to select a weapon. ‘1’ will de-equip your current weapon, or drop whatever item you are currently carrying.
- ‘Esc’ key to quit the game.
- Press the “” key to open a debug menu.
- Press ‘+’ to speed up time and ‘-‘ to slow down time. (This is a debug feature, and will not be in the final game.)
- Use the Scroll wheel to zoom in on Yandere-chan’s face. (May not exist in final game.)
- ‘N’ key to increase music volume, ‘B’ key to decrease music volume.
- ‘M’ key to mute the music.
- Take out your camera and press the left ‘Alt’ key to activate “Cinematic Camera Mode”. Press that key again to disable the cinematic camera.
- ‘~’ key to reset the level.
- ‘H’ key to cycle through hairstyles.
- ‘P’ key to cycle through eyewear.
- ‘O’ key to cycle through silly accessories.
- Use the < and > keys to decrease or increase the protagonist’s bust size.