I’ve uploaded a new build that fixes many of the bugs that were present in the last build!
To read a changelog of everything that is new in the latest build, please scroll down past this beautiful illustration by ZakuraRain!
I’ve been waiting so long for the Flame Demon to become relevant, so that I could finally share this gorgeous artwork with you! And now, the time has come! Hooray!
Changes, Fixes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that was causing the camera to be positioned at a low height during the “Summoning Flame Demon” cutscene, if the player had been crouching or crawling before initiating the summoning sequence.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to freely walk around after a group takedown animation if she was performing an action (such as an attack or dumping a corpse) while being apprehended.
- Students will now pause for a moment before performing a group-takedown, instead of instantly launching into a group takedown immediately after witnessing a murder.
- Attempted to fix bug that was causing liquid to appear on students’ bodies if they were standing nearby another student who had liquid on their body.
- Fixed bug that was causing the panty “censor shadow” to appear over Yandere-chan’s eyes, rather than her panties, during the Flame Demon easter egg.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to freeze if Yandere-chan was aiming her smartphone camera while being apprehended in a group takedown.
- Fixed bug that would cause teachers to speak Senpai’s lines after catching Yandere-chan misbehaving.
- Changed the school logo on the social media website accessible from Yandere-chan’s bedroom.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Flame Demon to say his “Have a taste” line more than once.
- Removed a 3D model that was not meant to be visible.